30 Inspirational Newborn Baby Quotes
Are you are a mum looking for quotes about your baby?
Here are 30 Inspirational Newborn Baby Quotes for you.
- Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. —Tina Brown
- I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one. – Unknown
- Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth. – Roland Leonhardt
- Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare. – Curtis Tyrone Jones
- A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower. – Debasish Mridha
- A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. – By unknown
- A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on. – By Carl Sandburg
- A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open hearted into the world and spreads magic. – By Sigrid Leo
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. – By Rajneesh
- There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place. – By Virginia Kelly
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. – By Eda J. Le Shan
- Babies are the buds of imagination that are ready to bloom with lights of love and affection. By Debasish Mridha
- With every newborn baby a little sun rises. – By imard Erath
- Just like a plant needs light and space to grow, a child needs love and freedom to unfold. – By Sigrid Leo
- Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives. – By Kartini Diapari-Oengider
- In soul of every newborn baby, words are waiting to be written. ― By Toba Beta
- A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. – By Unknown
- Birth is not only about making babies. It’s about making mothers strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength. – By Barbara Katz Rothman
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. – By Anonymous
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. – By Edwin H. Chapin
- May you touch fireflies and stars, dance with fairies, and talk to the man in the moon. May you grow up with love and gracious hearts and people who care. Welcome to the world, little one. It’s been waiting for you.- By Unknown
- To be a child is to know the fun of living. To have a child is to know the beauty of life. – By Unknown
- A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it. – By Frank A. Clark
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful. – By Charles Osgood
- Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts. — Tina Fey
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. – Charles R. Swindoll
- There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings. – Hodding Carter, Jr.
- Every child begins the world again…. – Henry David Thoreau
- A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother. – By Mark Twain
- Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love. – By Kamand Kojouri
30 Inspirational Newborn Baby Quotes
If you would like to look at some of my work please check out my portfolio
Would like to inquire about my work and booking a shoot? Why not use the contact page to get in touch.
I can’t wait to create something beautiful for you and your family in my dedicated boutique studio within the heart of Floralands Garden Village Lambley Nottingham
It is such a relaxed atmosphere and a great experience.
Nottingham Baby photographer / Baby Photographer Nottingham / Baby Photos Nottingham / Professional Photographer Nottingham / Maternity Photographer Nottingham