Wow it is your little ones First Birthday! Where did that time go?
Officially toddlers now, they have changed so much since their newborn session, this is a huge milestone and what a perfect excuse to capture them again by smashing some cake!
It’s best to book as soon as you can to insure your don’t miss the day you want.
- A giant cupcake is included but if you would like to provide a more elaborate cake please feel free to do so. Please contact me to talk about colour co-ordination.
- It is best to photograph your child with as little clothes on as possible so to not take away from them or the cake. For boys simple colour co-coordinating shorts are best and for girls a little Ra-Ra/Tutu type skirt looks lovely.
- We will start with a few portrait images 1st before the cake comes out and everything gets messy. Please think about the clothes for this part carefully, no cartoon, logo or picture tops please. Call to chat if you would like some advice.
- Bring some old clothes yourself as you may get messy! Some children need a little encouragement in breaking up the cake so its over to you to help them.
- Don’t forget a towel! I have a Belfast sink in my studio perfect for clean up after the session.
Please let me know when your child has a regular nap time and we will try to avoid that if possible to get the best out of the session.
We want them fresh as a daisy and ready to smash!