Remarkable Newborn posing workshops – By Sarah Wilkes Photography
Sponsored by The Print Foundry
Now Launched from her exceptional new studio within the heart of Floralands Farm Park & Garden Village Lambley Nottingham.
The ‘Purely Posing’ workshop aims to take your understanding of manipulating the Newborn and refining your posing to bring your business to the next level.
Classes are limited to a maximum of 8 photographers.
December 1st 2016- 10am-4:30pm
Each delegate will receive
*My beginners basic PDF posing guide.
*£25 Voucher from The Print Foundry and one lucky winner £100 voucher.
Contact me to BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW!
Lunch, snacks and refreshments included
(Please advise if any food restrictions or allergies)
Sarah’s Newborn Art Workshops practical part runs like she would run her own client shoots; you would see how she will set everything up. The delegates will get chance to shoot a huge range of photographs that may be blogged with a description about the session, Sarah at all times demonstrates safe baby posing, how to mold and handle baby, compositional tricks to create those WOW poses her clients have grown to love, and soothing tips and tricks that have earned her the name ‘Baby Whisperer’ among them.
Sarah shoots studio lighting so you will need to bring a trigger where possible please let her know upon booking that this is not possible.
Sarah will take you through doing composites as she uses these at ALL times for safety. A composite shot is one that consists of 2 or more images merged together in Photoshop so baby is being held at all times for safety.
You will also be invited out for a meal to meet everyone the evening before at a restaurant just around the corner from the Studio ( The Lambley ) It is a chance to sit back and laugh the night away making the workshop that much more relaxed as most delegates have had chance to meet 1st.
What to expect:
Power Point presentation covering:
- Preparing parents for the session.
- Planning and Prep.
- Building a client photographer relationship.
- Sleep & How – Covering Newborn sleep cycles.
- Safety – Including composites.
During the practical
- Setting up – Equipment, Props
- Bean Bag Posing – Safe baby posing and pose flowing, how to mold and handle baby,
- Composites – Compositional tricks to create those WOW poses her clients have grown to love,
- Prop posing – Safe use of props with Floor and Backdrop posing
- Soothing – Tips and tricks that have earned her the name ‘Baby Whisperer’ amongst her clients.
- Sleep – How to recognize sleep patterns and work with them to get the best poses.
- Composites -as she uses a lot for safety.
The mentoring is ongoing and each student will be added to a closed facebook support page.
Sarah is an open book there is chance for loads of questions throughout the shoot as and when you would like to ask anything. Chance to just relax and chat after the session with Q&A. Only Available to photographers outside a 40 mile radius of NG4 4QL
Early Bird Price £375
Regular price £400