Maternity Photographer Nottingham
You’re pregnant! Congratulations,
This is the start of a very special journey in your life and it really ought to be recorded through a Maternity Photographer
I know it is not always a comfortable time, the leg cramps, the swelling and the bloating, but really as a mum to be, you have never looked so feminine and beautiful.
Carrying a baby is magical and it is my job as your photographer to not only make you feel and look amazing but to record this most precious time in your life.
My maternity photography sessions can capture images of your stunning bump to celebrate this exciting time.
Before being photographed when pregnant there are a few things to consider so please read the following points for a few simple ideas to make the experience more worthwhile:
- The ideal time to be photographed is during between your 32-36th week. At 34 weeks your bump is a nice size and shape, and before you start to feel too uncomfortable.
- Remove any tight clothes and underwear a few hours before you are due to be photographed to allow any lines to disappear.
- Make sure your hands and nails are clean as they tend to be in the photographs quite a bit.
- Have a light snack before you come so that your stomach is not too full but you don’t get hungry or feel faint due to low blood sugar levels. We can stop any time you want to rest or have something to eat, there is no rush we take it at your pace.
- Bring a selection of clothes, preferably without small stripes or checks; be bold and create some stunning shots with flowing scarf’s and material. Don’t be scared to pose semi nude, we want to see your bump in all its glory. Bring a dressing gown or something comfortable to slip on in case you get cold or need to visit the little girls’ room.
- Remove all jewellery, including watches.
- As this is such a special time if you would like to bring your partner and/or other children to be in some shots please do so.
Those fond memories of motherhood begin before the birth while you’re still feeling refreshed, beautiful and excited about the joy of your new arrival! This is the beginning of the new life growing inside you; your body as one with your unborn child, an experience we are blessed with for a very short time in our lives. Sometimes we may think we don’t want to capture this time, or whatever reasons we may have. This is a moment in your life you will treasure forever. You’ll always remember hearing your baby’s first heartbeat, the first kick, or the tiny little hiccups. But will you remember the beautiful baby bump or how gorgeous you looked? Maternity photography is personal and a change in our body we should capture.
I can’t wait to create something beautiful for you and your family in my dedicated boutique studio within the heart of Floralands Garden Village Lambley Nottingham
It is such a relaxed atmosphere and a great experience.
Maternity Photographer Nottingham / Nottingham Baby photographer / Baby Photographer Nottingham / Baby Photos Nottingham / Professional Photographer Nottingham / Maternity Photographer /Baby Photos Nottingham / Nottingham/ Newborn photographer Nottingham / Newborn Photos Nottingham / Maternity Photographer Nottingham/ Pet Photographer Nottingham / Nottingham Pet photographer, Pet Photos Nottingham/ Professional Pet Photographer Nottingham